Ya.... not the greatest! Ignore the yellow rows that are fairly off center.
I have made quilted blanket tops in the past but I always went the less 'scary' route of flipping them inside-out to sew the edges then turning it right side-out again to finish. This was the first time I did a real quilt binding. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be (though binding in general never looks very nice for me - I know I just need practice). I can't seem to make the back edge line up nicely with the front of the binding.
Well it was a learning process and the next will be better. I do feel kind of embarressed that I am giving this away (it was a service project for a local shelter). I am hoping the toddler who receives it (and his mother) don't notice its messy construction. It is solid though and should hold together well and keep them warm.
I already want to make another one :)