Saturday, November 9, 2013

Waterproof fitted sheet

I finally got around to sewing a waterproof fitted sheet for Quinn's toddler bed (I have only been meaning to do it since we first bought the bed for hailey 2 yrs ago).  

The bed has a foam mattress (purchased at ikea) that of course is a different size than any other toddler bed and they don't sell a waterproof sheet for it. 

I purchased this pul material probably last year and made it all in one day. It is an easy project (which I managed to make more difficult). I followed a tutorial I found on Pinterest but changed the measurements to fit our mattress. 

Now I don't have to worry about the mattress being ruined by pee or puke (or worse ;) or having the old waterproof mat shift around rendering it useless. 

Happy camper over here!

1 comment: